June 13, 201610 yr comment_89639 Halo Wars 2 was announced at E3, and apparently there is a playable open beta all this week that you are free to download and try. Report
June 13, 201610 yr comment_89645 I haven't heard much about it, but I liked Halo Wars, and I don't even usually play RTSs, let alone on consoles, though iirc they did the controls pretty well. I'm just not sure about this one now because it'll probably include all the Halo 4 and 5 stuff which I don't consider real Halo anymore (I didn't even play 5, probably because I don't have a One lol.) I'll probably check it out later on, on sale, if it gets a PC release though. Report
June 18, 201610 yr comment_89691 Not sure about this one, but I did read that Halo 6 is very likely to come to PC. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.