June 10, 201610 yr comment_89597 So, when're we gonna all get back together and play a game? I miss that :c And hell, what games even ARE there? I know GTAV just released a "criminal overlord" patch or some shit, but I just wanna hang with all you old fogies. Report
June 10, 201610 yr comment_89598 I play mostly and stream on my PS4 lately. :/ I can't even get into my computer room for the most part (long story, but I have "houseguests" for a few months at least which is annoying as fuck). I've been playing Overwatch, am sick of The Division, been playing through Uncharted, Dark Souls 3, and Wasteland on and off sometimes. It also sucks that like 90% of you are all on West Coast, or don't work first shift. I usually am up in the mornings by like 4:30 so it's hard to stay up late to play with you all. Glad to see you back MrsBE. Hope you're doing well. Report
June 10, 201610 yr comment_89599 I wish they'd allow modding in GTA V. Stuff like Carmageddon etc. I'd even be happy if they'd port Red Dead Redemption to PC. Report
June 10, 201610 yr comment_89606 Yes God Damnit. Give us Red Dead! I could install GTA to play some night. Still have Dying Light on the back burner too. Of course, I know MrsBE is just waiting on Star Citizen so we can all play that together. Report
June 10, 201610 yr comment_89609 I've been trying to get Gang Beasts online beta codes for us. Their automated mail check never sends a code check to my Gamercide email, though. Report
June 11, 201610 yr comment_89611 I'm always on wow. heroes of the storm or pokemon (lately) Although I was gifted borderlands 2 this weekend so I played that for a little while Report
June 12, 201610 yr comment_89627 Gaige the Mechromancer. I usually play Maya the Siren. I'm beautiful. Report
June 12, 201610 yr comment_89628 My robot fucks some serious shit up. he just goes on a murder rampage Report
June 12, 201610 yr comment_89634 I've been wanting to play more Borderlands 2 just to play the DLCs that I never got around to. My dilemma is that I also want to make a Mechromancer, but would rather not have to replay the whole story, or use any kind of boost to skip it unless it's legit. So, I'll probably just end up taking my level 50 or 60 Zero through the DLCs eventually. I also have The Pre-Sequel and Tales from the Borderlands as well, neither of which I've tried yet. But anyways, YES I agree, some group multiplayer shenanigans need to happen sometime. I actually prefer a mess around kind of multiplayer like GTA V free roam to something like Diablo III, because I always feel useless following PK and co. around with their high level and geared characters, getting one shotted by the high level enemies since I didn't make a super powered character lol. Though, I will probably hop in a game here and there. My brother gave me the codes to his Mercy Wings from Overwatch, so I at least have to see how they look. My summer online classes are way easier than they said they'd be so I have free time at the moment. Even managed to play all the way through Pokemon Y this week lol. Report
June 13, 201610 yr comment_89644 HOw was pokemon Y? I have pokemon X on my to play list, but I'm still in alpha sapphire Report
June 14, 201610 yr Author comment_89647 On 6/10/2016 at 0:57 PM, Dateranoth said: Of course, I know MrsBE is just waiting on Star Citizen so we can all play that together. *SCREECHES INCOHERENTLY* Report
June 14, 201610 yr Author comment_89648 On 6/10/2016 at 7:41 AM, ThermoNukePanda said: I play mostly and stream on my PS4 lately. :/ I can't even get into my computer room for the most part (long story, but I have "houseguests" for a few months at least which is annoying as fuck). I've been playing Overwatch, am sick of The Division, been playing through Uncharted, Dark Souls 3, and Wasteland on and off sometimes. It also sucks that like 90% of you are all on West Coast, or don't work first shift. I usually am up in the mornings by like 4:30 so it's hard to stay up late to play with you all. Glad to see you back MrsBE. Hope you're doing well. OVERWATCH add me nerd - msbadexample#1716 Unless you're Pandaknight? I don't know many pandas. Report
June 14, 201610 yr comment_89649 8 hours ago, Avahra said: HOw was pokemon Y? I have pokemon X on my to play list, but I'm still in alpha sapphire It was decent. Forgettable storyline but fun collecting and battling the Pokemon. Although, it was waaayyy too easy. The last Pokemon game I played was the original Red, and I remembered that being a lot more challenging. Never lost more than half my team in this one, let alone lost a battle (one of the elite four final bosses I one-shotted all her pokemon in a row without her doing anything lol.) But I will say it was super cool to play a Pokemon where they actually looked like pokemon, in color, in 3D, and not black and white pixelated poor renditions of the backs of their heads that make sounds like a synthesizer. It was a huge leap. Eh, overall I'd say it was fun, it definitely kept me busy last week. Report
June 14, 201610 yr comment_89650 4 hours ago, MrsBadExample said: OVERWATCH add me nerd - msbadexample#1716 Unless you're Pandaknight? I don't know many pandas. I don't know if it has cross platform. I play on PS4. Report
August 1, 201610 yr comment_90000 I still don't quite get Overwatch. I should watch some streams of it sometime. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.