Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

KEVIN!

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, PeeKnuckle said:

Happy birthday, Kevin! Sorry we're late with your birthday post. What can I say? We suck.

aRt2Iia.jpg

OPEN ME BABY

Thanks, PK.

Aww you shouldn't have.  *unwraps*


tumblr_o0fzy3kVXm1r2ckpzo1_500.gif

Well crap.

Lol.  Well it was a relatively uneventful day, but I had a nice get together the night before with family.  I did get an electric keyboard which I want to learn to play, so there's that.  Probably just something to mess around with occasionally, though, as my summer classes are now starting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.