June 3, 201610 yr comment_89559 Anyone see the new x men. I bought a bootleg DVD. Not bad. Not super in my opnion Report
June 3, 201610 yr comment_89561 I don't think I even saw the one before this one. Maybe one day I'll marathon watch them all. Report
June 3, 201610 yr comment_89563 The last one was ok. Worth a rent. I haven't seen the new one, but my wife wants to. Probably go this weekend. Report
June 10, 201610 yr comment_89602 We saw this Sunday. Have to say, I was meh about it. Wasn't horrible, but probably my least favorite of the new ones. Report
June 10, 201610 yr Author comment_89607 Yeah deff could have done better. Casting was eh at best. And the main villain screamed Stargate Report
June 12, 201610 yr comment_89635 Some spoilers, but I'm vague. I didn't think it was all that great. It did certainly have it's moments (Quicksilver stole the show as always), but there's so much more they could have done with it. I mean, Apocalypse was such a powerful character that he could basically blast anyone to bits in an instant, and yet the fights ended up looking like the slower parts of Dragonball Z: a bunch of standing around and talking and occasionally using a special move, and being defeated by just being dumb and standing around. Plus, there could have been a lot more good characters. The whole world heard and knew about the crisis, and yet we get a small handful of the same main mutants from the last two movies fighting this godlike figure? Lame. End spoilers. Between this, Batman vs. Superman, and Civil War, Civil War was the only one that I'd consider actually really good. Marvel's still killing it with good writing. Report
June 18, 201610 yr comment_89687 I think it just gets harder to make movies out of comics that get further and further out there. Doesn't always translate well. Report
June 18, 201610 yr Author comment_89692 Yeah. I agree. This last X men was a poor Fall of the Mutants translation. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.