Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Back to the Grind.

Featured Replies

Just wanted to post here while I fight sleep before going back to work tomorrow. Been off for 11 days and have to go back tomorrow. Love vacation, but damn, that first day back, sucks. 

 

Hope everyone had a good Memorial Day weekend.

We ended up grilling some good burgers, and I actually played some games.  My grass is about three feet tall, and I have to deal with that tomorrow. However, it was worth procrastinating. 

Yeah, going back to work always sucks.  I myself spent WAY too much time outside, yard work, landscaping, using my dad's pool and I'm freaking sunburnt all to hell.  SUUUUUCKS haha. 

I did get in some play time for Dark Souls 3 and I think I'm getting close to the end of the game.  I cooked out on the grill a lot, spiedies, burgers, clams, etc.  Plus drank a bunch of beer.  I didn't want to come back into the office today.

 

Hope you all had a great holiday as well too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.