May 26, 201610 yr comment_89511 Owners of Dead Island Riptide get 85% off the definitive edition. That makes your total $3.00 for the fully remastered game. http://store.steampowered.com/app/383180?snr=1_41_4__42 Report
May 28, 201610 yr comment_89517 So, this is a pretty good deal, IF the multiplayer code has been improved. Never could play this with you due to dropping. It was such an odd bug. We could play with anyone else, but I couldn't play COOP with you. haha Report
May 30, 201610 yr comment_89526 Weird, I just played through this over the last couple days. Honestly, I don't care much for the "definitive edition" trend. Unless there are performance optimizations, the games that get them never really look bad by any stretch, enough to merit an update rereleased to charge people again. Now, updating older games is cool. I'm just saying this in general, there are some nice updates, like moving PS3 games to PS4 for better framerate. But on the other hand I saw the side by side of the Batman collection and to me it actually looks worse because of the filters and such they use lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.