Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Made some decent money on the stock market

Featured Replies

I don't know if any of you follow stock news or anything, but holy crap what a WILD freaking ride I've been on over the past week. 

So there's this no name company, MGT Global, that apparently appointed John McAfee as their CEO.  Yeah, that McAfee.  The batshit crazy one.  Who's also supposedly running for president.  

hahahahaha ANYWAYS.

So the stock was sitting around $0.70 when they appointed him.  And boy oh boy did that start to blow the heck up.  I got in around $1.30 for a thousand shares.  It's been growing non-stop every day.  Today it hit OVER FIVE DOLLARS A SHARE!!!!  I sold that so freaking fast because I knew it would bomb.  I kept like 100 shares for the hell of it since I made bank already and, well, who knows, may blow up more.  But yeah, super tanked hard today down to like $2.50. 

I had been researching the company and it's financial statements (it hasn't posted a single net gain since like 2001) and the company is a super bust.  I think the whole thing is a ploy, but damnit I wish I had more money.  Stuff like this is how millionaires are made!!!! 

But yeah, I made a little over 3 grand.  My dad and little bro had invested a bit into it too after I tipped them off and they sold the majority of their shares as well.  My dad is still keeping like 500 shares for some insane reason but whatever. 

Now I'mma pay off some debt!  Wooooo!

I could never handle the constant monitoring. I've got some money in Bitcoin I've been playing with with some 100% gains, but I don't have enough in to amount to much. 

 

I read about the Mcafee thing. Did seem like some internal plot to boost stock and sell out. Either way, glad you got in on it. 

  • Author

Yeah, I don't usually invest much but I do follow trends a little bit to see what's up.  This one seemed like a sure fire winner (for a short time which I knew) and I pulled the trigger.  Glad I did, I could use the extra money!!!

But yeah, you'll go crazy with the constant monitoring.  Plus there's SEC rules if you have an equity account less than $25k that prohibit day trading.  My younger bro got dinged over this and was banned from trading for a full week over this whole McAfee thing cause he was buying and selling as it was bouncing back and forth lol.

Buy land and or houses. It's rare they ever lose value, and you can push their equity into other purchases.

You can even use one of those houses as a vacation spot, and when not in use ... Air BnB it for extra cash.

Been trying to get Dat to buy some land so we could start our Hemp business. :P

  • Author
18 hours ago, PeeKnuckle said:

Buy land and or houses. It's rare they ever lose value, and you can push their equity into other purchases.

You can even use one of those houses as a vacation spot, and when not in use ... Air BnB it for extra cash.

Been trying to get Dat to buy some land so we could start our Hemp business. :P

Yeah, having a home is good equity but the problem is location, location, location.  Right now in my area it's super depressed real estate wise.  That's why I was able to pick up my house on the cheap. 

And fuck yeah on the hemp business.  If you want you guys can hire me as a sales manager and my woman is an accountant with mad years of experience.  haha

  • Author
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 10:15 AM, PeeKnuckle said:

You can start by finding us a decorticator in good shape and that isn't shipped from China. :D

 

Welp, I've had absolutely no luck locating anything of the sort within the states haha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.