Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Fallout 4's Preston Garvey is this man's worst nightmare

Featured Replies

http://kotaku.com/the-fallout-4-survival-permadeath-run-that-turned-prest-1776289180

 

I generally don't link to a lot of Kotaku articles, but this one was just too amazing.  So the new Survival mode is out, complete with permadeath if you so choose.  This guy actually completed the game on this difficulty, but ran into a glitch that basically turned Preston Garvey into a never-ending stalking nightmare, constantly out for his blood.  It's worth the read if you like Fallout 4 stuff!

  • 3 weeks later...

That was a good read. Guy has some extreme patience to put up with that though. Still, if you've played it a bunch of ways regularly, an added challenge likely breaths new life into a game.  I still need to pick this up, but I'm so torn. Not sure I'll like it. Probably end up with Doom first after MrsBE's recommendation.

That is pretty funny.  I also need to pick up Fallout 4 still (and Doom), I've just been chipping away at some other games in my backlog for the moment while I have more free time, and I'm super excited about The Witcher 3's last expansion coming out tomorrow.

 

1 hour ago, Kevnvek said:

That is pretty funny.  I also need to pick up Fallout 4 still (and Doom), I've just been chipping away at some other games in my backlog for the moment while I have more free time, and I'm super excited about The Witcher 3's last expansion coming out tomorrow.

Just finished Doom today. It was a fantastic game. Felt like Doom should feel. Run and Gun. 

 

I'm currently installing Fallout 4, but I am with you on The last Witcher 3 DLC. I will be playing it before jumping into Fallout. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.