May 16, 201610 yr Author comment_89467 I couldn't get in with old phone after the upgrade. How the hell is everyone. Ava. That's funny as hell Report
May 17, 201610 yr Author comment_89469 No bad pk. Just workin more. Sent the wife to back to school. Report
May 18, 201610 yr comment_89473 Sorry you had trouble logging in. If you ever have any issues just shoot an email to admin@gamercide.org She finishing a degree or adding to an existing one? Report
May 18, 201610 yr comment_89477 It seems liek all we do is work work work work work work wokr work Report
May 20, 201610 yr Author comment_89491 She's just starting one. She's sick of working at the horse farm and wants a new start Report
May 20, 201610 yr Author comment_89492 Yeah. If I knew this was what adulthood was I'd had said f it Report
May 22, 201610 yr comment_89496 No kidding right? I just want to sleep all day and play video games Report
May 25, 201610 yr comment_89503 On May 24, 2016 at 7:54 AM, irish66 said: Youth is wasted on the young. Lol. lol. That's a good one Irish. I'm hoping for a better and happier career for her. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.