Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I'm so confused why these Barbie games exist...

Featured Replies

So I was browsing the internet today and came across something I can't even begin to describe.  I found it through RockPaperShotgun (a gaming site I sometimes read articles on). 

I present to you....  Super Barbie Brain Doctor

 

So I played through that, strange enough, but holy shit when I was done playing it up pops something to try out Pregnant Super Barbie Spa

 

So fucking weird hahahaha.

  • Author
13 hours ago, Dateranoth said:

Then to see there is a bloody million of them. Some of them are super strange.

That's what I'm saying!  There are like a bajillion of them and it just keeps getting weirder and weirder.  I haven't really dug into that rabbit hole and don't think I will.  Once it suggested that Pregnant Super Barbie Spa thing and I looked at that I was like NOOOOOOOPPPPEEEEE, and closed my browser.  I can't imagine what other strangeness lurks within that site haha.

 

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Dateranoth said:

I had to click on that one. You end up putting flowers in the bath water and lighting candles etc. Probably not all that strange for a little girl, but I could only imagine my wife's reaction if she had walked in on that. Hahaha

No kidding, I actually found that shit while at work....

 

*boss walks in*

Ummm.... What are you doing?

I uh.... uh.... I got nothing.  It's a pregnant Barbie simulator and I'm giving her a bath.

Carry on. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.