May 5, 201610 yr comment_89374 My uncle sadly died this morning, as he was killed on site via an accident. He was backed up over by a bulldozer. He was an amazing man. He had beaten intestinal cancer, and had been in remission - as well as coming extremely close to beating another disease that had plagued him since cancer struck him. He was a kind, gentle person, and we were very close. Life is ridiculous. Enjoy the moments you have with those you love. You never know when bullshit is going to strike. Love you guys, don't ever die on me or I'll be hella pissed. Report
May 5, 201610 yr comment_89376 So sorry, BE. Keep those happy memories with him strong, and let this one sad one drop away. Report
May 5, 201610 yr comment_89377 Sorry for your loss MrsBE. I agree with PK. Keep those happy memories on top. I'm sure that's how he would want it. Take care of yourself and your family. As always, we will be here when you get back. Report
May 6, 201610 yr comment_89383 As others have said, I'm truly very sorry for your loss. There isn't really anything I can say other than if you need to vent please feel free cause we're absolutely here for you. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.