Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Again, I do still exist.

Featured Replies

Hey again guys.

Sorry I've been away for quite a time (over 6 months I think.)  I've been through two semesters of junior college in the meantime and haven't even really been gaming much until now.  I've been taking my semesters slow but after next spring I should be finished.  Let's see, I also went through my first sorta girlfriend and my first actual girlfriend in that period, both lasting about a month and ending in heartbreak so I'm basically back to where I was before, just a little more disappointed and slightly more experienced emotionally.  Other than online folk like you guys I still don't really have IRL friends to actually hang with, so when those relationships were also my best friends, neither of them wanting to talk to me again really sucks.

The kung fu studio I'm going to is closing (the building itself) but they're transitioning to teaching outside of the building (parks, people's houses, wherever works, still has a website and a company), which also means the kids classes that I helped teach are over.  They are still training me to be an instructor though and in a couple more belt ranks I can be paid for it; I'm already doing some introductory lessons for new people thinking about joining.

Most everything else is the same, I still watch the same anime and movies, play the same games, and intend to get back to streaming a little bit (and now that I'm barely playing the rate of buying new games on sale vs. actually playing them has gotten out of hand lol).  I now actually have a little free time to do all that, for about a month until I take summer classes, and even then I don't think summer will be too hectic that I can't pop in once in a while.

So yeah, I'm mostly the same, just a little bit older (and still don't look it lol), gained a tiny bit of XP, and to be honest I guess a little more pessimistic than in the past. I felt a lot more emotions than I ever have before, recently (break up was about a month or so ago), and realized at least you guys are still friends so I shouldn't be a stranger.

What have you all been up to?

Good to see you around again Kevin. Glad to hear you are almost finished with school. Got any plans for after you finish?

 

Sorry to hear about your Kung fu studio. Cool that they are still doing classes outside. Hopefully, they will be able to get another building down the road.  Sounds like you've been doing pretty great yourself. Hope the trainer gig works out. 

 

As far as girlfriends go. Not much you want to hear from me I'm sure. I still always think the experience is worth the pain. My first couple of girl friends were short lived, and one that made a lasting impression no longer than a month.  Doesn't change the pain, but emotion is better than no emotion.

 

Myself, I've been pretty busy. Moved into a new house a while back, and I've spent the first part of the year settling in. Did some work around the forum end recently, and for the most part, we are all up to date. 

 

I have been getting off work at a decent hour the last few weeks so I actually managed to get some game time in. Just finished Heart of Stone Witcher DLC last night. 

Kev! Had fun playing D3 with you last night and talking in TS.

You got it correct saying XP. Your first relationships are basically trials, and they rarely ever last. Just chalk those first relationships up to experience. They make you a better boyfriend down the road, and teach you what to avoid.

You're still young. Trial the shit out of everything you can. =]

I'm around. I post things that I find highly amusing.
 

Your first heartbreak is rough, there will be others that will be even rougher. But you'll learn in hindsight the value you gained from them

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.