Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Twitter Poetry

Featured Replies

Orders sausage
by Avahra

Ago when they hired this ass goblin
Numbers from calling me forever.
Just muffins and jigglin
Only if you're a non believer

You know, I live on the wild side
Super short while I"m still cute
I almost puked walking inside
Can't get curls to stay a minute

You a big giant sad shark stamp.
Did I work in medicine for so long
Starfall to capture a merc camp.

Building just asked why I was here
Holy shit this storm is intense
Headaches even when I'm not there

GO GREEN
by PeeKnuckle

You can't help but to laugh.
MOUNT YOUR FRIENDS!
Genius using that. Thanks, though!
With these types of dead ends.

Of the biggest pet peeves of mine.
Quiet couldn't hide that laughter
Nahhh. You look fine.
Better!?

Torture and Vegas betting.
/ restart. Restarted and same.
Diablo 3 Community against Botting
I'd play the shit out of that game.
Screens away after reaching 100%.

Wake up
by PeeKnuckle

Never see anymore. Miss your face!
Of Mazola oil. Both inexpensive. ;)
Mixed drinks at a billiards place?
Retort with "I'm just selective"?

Were you putting it beforehand?
All right
Super tight. They'll understand.
Where are you tonight?

Man. We have 'some' patience.
This enough -- Fuck you, Comcast.
Burn all the evidence

Damn. More good trip-hop, please.
Tweet pics of Seattle for a bit. ;)
Found your new iPhone case

  • Author

Past this
by Avahra

It's fixed,or at leastway better
Adorable
To do it. why does it even matter
UNTOUCHABLE.

Moments before forever burning out?
Did I work in medicine for so long
What are you even talking about
Q FOR A WHILE. IS THAT SO WRONG

I never see Cho'Gall
More places need to deliver food
MUFF IS A REALLY FUNNY WORD YA'LL

To work on that jigglypuff though
Daughter" as a baby annoucement
Are concert tickets expensive. Ugh

In use
by MadMikeMan

Tempted to blow $70 on an upgrade
Finally some new vape juice.
Mistakes were made
And prepare me for the sacrifice.

Now. So here I am in the stands.
Latest victim. Origins of idioms
Is infamous throughout the lands.
Places. Especially in bathrooms.

Faces are a + buy not required.
Strong rope so they can't escape
Slept in till 2pm, still tired.

Media with that kind of attitude.
Sentencing as soon as you're alive.
From Pogre's son? Not cool dude.

Damn his is. Mine is well, odd. 

 

The price
by Dateranoth

Custom is more rewarding though
Puke now this with one eye closed.
The rest of your play through!
To your account one purchased?

(possible?) I shouldn't pass out
Age Keep too. Pretty nice addition.
Shall see what the fuss is about.
Worse than Sign the urgent petition

Simple teaser and it would be a ton
Hop on teamspeak if you'd rather.
Even have an interact button.

Need a good costume designer.
680gtx now and add another later
Work. To those without a scanner.

 

 

I kind of liked this one:

 

Digital future
by Dateranoth

680gtx now and add another later
Get another 670 and about as fast.
Ate always make me feel better.

Paste and processor. For example:
Pages and pre-gaming for tonight!
Some bourbon? Lol. It's a staple.

With the ole Xbox 360 controller.

A truck. I think I hate this place.

My ass
by Mrs.BadExample

Front of the car "murder them all
Guessing they're the naughty bits.
It tonight, need to dl and install.
Dragon's Dogma, so it's 50/50.

Shedding my hair into your food.
But I definitely understand.
BROTHERHOOD IS THE BEST BROTHERHOOD
EVER. Garrus is my space husband.

Faces while she gets her tattoo.
It? I'm on a plane Google is hard
Fools jokes all gd morning too

Neeeeeeerds
Is LIVE! COME WATCH!!
Did you know you can make swords!?

Dude it also keeps rhyming which is making my day

"Around the corner. *PANIC ENSUES*

Someone being murdered.

I'm excited about queues."

 

"And find out it's a good cause!

Blast, I absolutely love that game.

DON'T YOU COME INTO MY HOUSE

What my face still looks the same."

 

Thirded
by Mrs.BadExample

I get hor'deuerves?
Brought googly eyes to my groomers.
I'm giving him the crap he deserves
Of makeup with sanitized testers

Takes down your oppressive regime
Someone being murdered?
Wtf. One guy skated the whole time.
Before I got abysmally bored.

But which one is pregnant
Of domination for unbridled rage
I'm just jumpy and unobservant

*Lucian Lachance*
Blast, I absolutely love that game.
Rocket science

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.