April 7, 201610 yr Author comment_89136 It wasn't a shot at just you. I know a handful of people who only play Blizzard games. lol <3 Report
April 7, 201610 yr Author comment_89139 They do make quality games. I especially love their cutscenes. I don't think anyone in the industry does them better. Report
April 7, 201610 yr comment_89140 They're cinematics team is soooooooooo good. The shorts they're releasing for Overwatch are movie quality Report
April 7, 201610 yr Author comment_89141 Look at their old Diablo 3 cinematics. They are still better than ones made today. Hell of a team they got. Report
April 9, 201610 yr comment_89147 Looks like it could be a good game, but I haven't been too in to turn based games (regardless of what time of turn base) in a long time. I tried that one game, guys that made Bastion, girl with the talking sword, anyhow can't remember the name. It was kind of turn based, but I never finished it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.