April 9, 201610 yr comment_89148 This got weird while I was away. Anyhow, looks like a screwed up movie, but I want to watch it. Report
April 9, 201610 yr Author comment_89151 So do I, even if I'm labeled a hipster, gay, Raider's fan. Report
April 9, 201610 yr comment_89154 I'm not sure what the fuck is even going on in this thread. I'm just going ot leave Report
April 12, 201610 yr Author comment_89199 On 4/9/2016 at 7:12 PM, PeeKnuckle said: So do I, even if I'm labeled a hipster, gay, Raider's fan. That's also a hard ass gangsta youth with fingers for legs. Report
April 12, 201610 yr comment_89203 How do you know there aren't cheeks back there? He may even be able to take huge shits. Report
April 12, 201610 yr Author comment_89205 Don't overlook the Grover hat and bandana combo. Clearly a hard ass gangsta. Report
April 12, 201610 yr Author comment_89207 Correction: All characters of Sesame Street are hard ass gangstas. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.