March 28, 201610 yr comment_89028 Original This is what I'm currently reading and I don't really care for it. It's about some guy who apparently just gets reborn everytime he dies, same place/ time etc. and so far its about all of hisl ives and the world is ending?? I dunno Report
March 29, 201610 yr comment_89033 I assume he knows he is in a loop? I wish I could post here. Sadly, I can't remember the last time I read a book. Probably a disappointing Game of Thrones book. Report
March 29, 201610 yr comment_89034 Got the Kindle Unlimited subscription, read quite a few series like the Plague V by Dirk Patton, My sisters Grave, The Lost Star ship series, The Traveler series, a couple of others that I cant remember the titles right now reading mostly apocalypse and suspense right now. Report
March 30, 201610 yr Author comment_89045 Yeah, he finds out like in his 3rd life or something. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.