March 28, 201610 yr comment_89017 Went to brunch with my pops and step mother. Step mom and I decide to drink mimosa's, I have three and instantly I get the worst headache ever. lol Rawr. I give up trying to embed this stupid image. lol http://imgur.com/gallery/bPTSU7H View post on imgur.com Edited March 28, 201610 yr by Dateranoth Imgur Tests. Report
March 28, 201610 yr comment_89018 I had a pretty good Easter. Was going to go see family, but we postponed until the weekend. So I was able to actually hang out on TS for a while, get some stuff done around the house, and my wife and I had all day drink and relax fest on Saturday. Easter Sunday was relax, play games, and eat home made Beanie weenies. Good weekend P.S. I'll look into the image. I think it's because it's more video than image. And the the feet were awesome. Though I was oddly more impressed with the upper body strength to come off of a hand stand in such smooth fashion. Report
March 28, 201610 yr comment_89023 Maybe this works for everyone, without blowing up the forum. Green button at the top of the editor is Imgur Embed View post on imgur.com Report
March 28, 201610 yr comment_89024 It stormed here, which was dissapointing because I bought a new dress. Went to the bf's parents house and had dinner, ate cake, came home and went to sleep. Uneventful. I think easter is dumb lol Report
March 29, 201610 yr Author comment_89029 Thank you, Dat. You're the wing beneath my wings, baby. That handstand with arm strength we'll never have. lol Report
March 29, 201610 yr comment_89030 Easter was pretty cool as a kid. Now, at least I got an extra day off. So I'm not complaining. And PK, you're welcome, and yes I'm jealous of that arm strength. Report
March 29, 201610 yr comment_89035 Our kids had a good day and I got nice spiral ham dinner, Win Win. Nice day although it snowed the next day. Report
March 29, 201610 yr comment_89036 Botanical gardens Saturday. Church, Easter egg hunting, and lunch afterwards. The usual. All in all good weekend. Report
March 30, 201610 yr comment_89044 Dude. Nobody ever makes ham around here, it angers me greatly Report
March 31, 201610 yr comment_89050 That's what Honey Baked hams is for. I buy from there on a whim sometimes. It's amazing. Report
April 2, 201610 yr comment_89065 Mmmmmmm they have cafes thatserve their sandwiches and its sooooooooooogood Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.