March 15, 201610 yr comment_88879 http://www.techspot.com/news/64099-microsoft-allow-xbox-one-pc-gamers-play-online.html I'm actually excited about this. I hope developers actually start doing this. Would be awesome if it was widely adopted. Potentially make playing together so much easier. How great would it be to play a game like Borderlands with a PC, Xbox, and PS player? Would certainly increase the life span of games and potentially make exclusives less likely. Report
March 16, 201610 yr Author comment_88889 On March 15, 2016 at 0:47 PM, PeeKnuckle said: Never thought I'd see the day. Me either, though I guess we haven't really seen it. Though rocket league is a go. Here is I hoping it catches on. Report
March 16, 201610 yr comment_88897 I read something today that Sony may be on board with this as well if they can convince developers to do it (which in my mind means PAY US MOAR MONEY TO ALLOW THIS). But yeah, would dramatically increase playerbase. Report
March 17, 201610 yr Author comment_88906 Let's hope they don't try to monetize it. Still, potentially awesome, but too early to tell. Report
March 17, 201610 yr comment_88909 Would be nice for WoT, having more players is always better. Report
March 17, 201610 yr Author comment_88910 Would be a perfect game for it. Gotta say, the more I think about it the more excited I get. Gonna be really disappointed if no one adopts this. Report
March 19, 201610 yr comment_88924 Oh god, hopefully they don't make ti like a sub thing. Pay X monthly to play with oother platforms Report
March 20, 201610 yr Author comment_88945 Like Playstations stupidly high price to stream old console games? Yeah, that would suck. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.