March 16, 201610 yr comment_88887 Just know that Pip looked at this thread. I pointed it to him last night. He'll never post here, though. He feels like it'd be cheating on Reddit. lmao Report
March 16, 201610 yr Author comment_88888 Lol. I knew he wouldn't, but I also know he lurks from time to time. Haha. Glad he saw it. Report
March 16, 201610 yr comment_88891 That's not a watch, that's a charm bracelet. But if that's your thing, I like this one better: http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--ak6bHGzg--/oidkmbp7uycxfnw7lheb.gif However, if you're looking for an actual watch for $12,000, RGM is a good choice: http://www.rgmwatches.com/watches#/ps-801-e-ps-801-es-ps-801-s/ Report
March 16, 201610 yr Author comment_88900 2 hours ago, AltF4_ToExit said: That's not a watch, that's a charm bracelet. But if that's your thing, I like this one better: http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--ak6bHGzg--/oidkmbp7uycxfnw7lheb.gif However, if you're looking for an actual watch for $12,000, RGM is a good choice: http://www.rgmwatches.com/watches#/ps-801-e-ps-801-es-ps-801-s/ Though that actual watch looks awesome, I sadly will never be in the 'can afford to drop 12K' for a watch catagory. That other "watch" looks pretty awesome though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.