Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha

Featured Replies

I had some time to kill, and I've been wanting to check UT out.  I set up a HUB server and downloaded the Pre-Alpha of Unreal Tournament.  I'm not sure how many still like this game, but the remake or whatever feels just like the original.  I've only played a few matches with bots, but I'm enjoying it. 

You can download it for free here:

https://www.unrealtournament.com/

 

The hubs are pretty neat too. Instead of one game mode, it can run several different games all on one server. You connect to the hub, create a game, then people can join.  If there's no game going that interests you, then you can just create a different one.  The server was showing up on the list for me, but you can connect directly via:

servers.gamercide.org

 

Let me know if anyone is interested in giving it a shot. It's a competitive multiplayer game, but at least this one has bots we can play against just to have fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.