March 7, 201610 yr comment_88758 I have a lot of heroes casters that I follow regularly, looking for others now. Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88760 uh me ur welcome People I follow and ACTUALLY watch on a regular basis (not heroes streamers though, dunno if that makes a difference) are: lobosjr, fieldyfield, tigercrush, laurentheflute, purister, kehnee, sinaea, theofficiallou A lot of them are Wolfpack members, but are super awesome people to watch. Lobos is like 90% Dark Souls, Fieldy does a bunch of different games, Tiger is currently playing Darkest Dungeon but does these awesome split games where he does two SNES games at the same time. Lauren does classic RPGs but also sings and plays flute, purister is mostly FPS, kehnee is almost 100% LoL, sinaea is everything BioWare and lou is... lou. Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88766 I mostly watch ARMA III Role Playing streams now. It's not as nerdy as you'd think. It's like what would happen if GTA ever went MMO. Honestly. Report
March 7, 201610 yr Author comment_88770 You provided 0 peopel Pk. GOOD JOB NOT CONTRIBUTING I've watched your stream before MsBe, although my twitch name isn't Avahra so you may have not known it was me bwahahahah Report
March 8, 201610 yr comment_88772 All I can offer is the people here. When I do watch, I watch MrsBE, Tuna, and random ones. Usually whoever PK links me when I'm around. Report
March 8, 201610 yr comment_88775 2 hours ago, Avahra said: I've watched your stream before MsBe, although my twitch name isn't Avahra so you may have not known it was me bwahahahah You skank! I watch Tuna when I'm awake or not streaming, but he doesn't count, he's one of us. ONE OF US! Report
March 8, 201610 yr comment_88779 4 hours ago, Avahra said: You provided 0 peopel Pk. GOOD JOB NOT CONTRIBUTING http://www.twitch.tv/zombie_barricades Report
March 8, 201610 yr comment_88795 DON'T FORGET MEO IE mudmink One of the most jawesome people PK's ever been like "watch this person go go go" edit: wait was that you PK Report
March 8, 201610 yr comment_88797 Yeah. Love me some Meo. She's the biggest sweetheart there is. Report
March 9, 201610 yr comment_88804 https://www.twitch.tv/dirtyrandytv Dirty Randy also does ArmA III role play. His character is the most famous gay porn actor in the world. He literally never goes out of character, and is hilarious. Report
March 12, 201610 yr Author comment_88836 Alternatively https://www.twitch.tv/hipatthen is probably my favorite hots streamer. Khalador and followgrubby are up there too Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.