Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hearthstone

Featured Replies

I may have asked in the past, but like the other threads I am trying to see what all people are playing and what I can play with others. Anyone play hearthstone at all? Its one of the few things right now I have time for during the week, and always nice to have others to play with and talk to about

  • Author

Dat its blizzard trading card game. Its what their physical tcg should have been. Its free to play, and you can earn everything in the game by just playing it. Takes a minute or like everything else you can spend money. I enjoy tcgs, and this one can be picked up at any time. 

I think its worth giving a shot, diesnt cost anything but some time. 

  • Author
10 hours ago, Avahra said:

I have it, don't really play it.

 

I can get you the btags of some players I know though.

Might be nice, always good to have people to watch for dailies

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.