March 7, 201610 yr comment_88733 Figure it never hurts to ask, anyone have monster hunter 4 or any of the latest pokemon games and want to play online? Or if you have anither multi player game for the ds let me know and I will get a copy of it Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88741 I feel like I was one of few people to never play these games. Don't know if there is anyone left around that plays. Report
March 7, 201610 yr Author comment_88742 Monster hunter has always been one of those games I can pick up at any time. They even just announced a new installment. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask, worse case was a no Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88748 My buddy Bear plays MH and Pokemon. He also streams them. Great guy. http://www.twitch.tv/mrbeargaming Report
March 7, 201610 yr Author comment_88751 Awesome, ill have to check him out and see about getting a few games in. Thanks pk! Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88761 I got MH on the DS, but I forget which one it is. Whatever one came out last year. Report
March 8, 201610 yr Author comment_88789 9 hours ago, MrsBadExample said: I got MH on the DS, but I forget which one it is. Whatever one came out last year. That should be 4. If you are ever wanting to play during the weekends let me know. Report
March 8, 201610 yr comment_88793 @Dateranoth - you just need some wifi and usually a friend code, and you can connect to their guild hall. Then you smack the shit out of monsters together. It's pretty rad. I was playing with three other people when it first came out regularly. Report
March 9, 201610 yr Author comment_88816 If you have a 2/3ds they have a demo for it in the marketplace Report
March 9, 201610 yr comment_88818 I actually just recently got a 3DS. Online friend got a "New 3DS" (stupid name) and let me have his old one, and borrow a couple games (HUGE thanks to tisisteve from the Twitch Steam). So I do have Pokemon Y, but don't know when I'll get around to playing it, and I want to get Monster Hunter 4. I did buy one game so far, I had to get Smash Brothers. Report
May 9, 201610 yr comment_89415 On 3/8/2016 at 4:19 PM, Kevnvek said: I actually just recently got a 3DS. Online friend got a "New 3DS" (stupid name) and let me have his old one, and borrow a couple games (HUGE thanks to tisisteve from the Twitch Steam). So I do have Pokemon Y, but don't know when I'll get around to playing it, and I want to get Monster Hunter 4. I did buy one game so far, I had to get Smash Brothers. That's super awesome of him! I recommend the new Rune Harvest game (if you liked animal crossing/harvest moon types, but it's fantasy and with combat stuffs). Also Project X Zone was actually really interesting and had crazy amounts of characters. Report
June 12, 201610 yr comment_89631 I just finished playing Pokemon Y, and I still don't have Monster Hunter. I did get the circle pad (since it's an older 3DS) for when I eventually might get it though. My friend code is 2337-7418-1001 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.