Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

XCOM 2 Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Author

Ava, don't you even know about the first one?  lol 

 

Pretty much XCOM was a PC game a loooooong time ago (late 90's I think for the first one maybe?)  They "remade" the game I think two years ago and this is a sequel which has added a ton of stuff and the game is so much better now. 

 

It's a turn based "strategy" game kind of, with kind of light base building and team management in between missions.  It's about aliens and shit

I wish it was for console, I really liked the remake they did, might still get it as my son has a gaming computer but not sure I will 

  • Author

Yeah they should put it on consoles, although they said something to the effect that they weren't happy with console sales last time which is why they've held off.  I don't see why they couldn't do it though.  It's a great game so far and I've really been digging it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.