February 14, 201610 yr comment_88598 Set her up with a nice bubble bath. Played some lovely music for her, lit some candles and turned the lights down low. She deserves all of it for putting up with me! Happy Valentines!Straight up stolen from Reddit, naturally. Report
February 15, 201610 yr comment_88600 Woah. Why are you getting so hostile? I was out eating cheap burritos and going to sleep at 7pm Report
February 16, 201610 yr Author comment_88601 Sleep at 7? When did you turn 80? haha =p I wasn't serious about the "fuck you guys". More along the lines of "I put forth a little effort to post something, and it only gets viewed". Only you and Irish reply here anymore. I see a handful of names on here throughout the day, and they lurk so hard. Come out and say something. When did we become so anti-social on Gamercide? Report
February 16, 201610 yr comment_88602 On Mondays I have to get up at 4 to be at work super super early, so its only on Mondays. So I DiD NOT VIEW THSI until today, in which I promptly replied. As for GC, fuck if I know. This place used to be so active Report
February 16, 201610 yr Author comment_88603 No no, I know. You and Irish are the only ones posting lately besides me. lol That post wasn't about you! Gaw! haha I blame Reddit for GC's demise. It's sad. Reddit is the WalMart of forums. Report
February 16, 201610 yr comment_88604 I only like reddit for specific sub reddits that I enjoy (hots,writing) otherwise I'd much more prefer to interact with people here, Report
February 16, 201610 yr comment_88606 Im lurking. Hahaha. I hope you gave her the pickle tickle too. You stallion Report
February 16, 201610 yr comment_88607 wtf I post SOMETIMES. Just because you have a bot posting everywhere and playing your games doesn't mean you get to be so high and mighty omfg robot overlord Report
February 16, 201610 yr Author comment_88613 I had my bot search for one image that I could use to reply to both Irish and Mrs. BE. Wyld Stallyns Report
February 17, 201610 yr comment_88615 Signed in to post. This picture definitely made me laugh. First I've seen it (I haven't been on in awhile). Sorry I've been so absent lately! Shit has been crazy. Not only am I working 6 days a week, I started going back to college again doing online courses to finish my second Bachelor's degree since Psychology hasn't helped me like at all (Financial & Managerial Accounting, and Macroeconomics are SERIOUSLY kicking my ass right now!), and also my woman had some pretty major hernia surgery just recently and I've been pretty much house nurse on call. I don't mean to be absent. I do miss me some GC though and everyone around here. Report
February 19, 201610 yr Author comment_88624 Just because you have a bot posting everywhere and playing your games doesn't mean you get to be so high and mighty omfg robot overlord Report
February 25, 201610 yr comment_88642 Set her up with a nice bubble bath. Played some lovely music for her, lit some candles and turned the lights down low. She deserves all of it for putting up with me! Happy Valentines!Straight up stolen from Reddit, naturally.I remember when she was mine. Felt so good. I miss those rough hands on my dong. Report
February 26, 201610 yr comment_88649 I remember when she was mine. Felt so good. I miss those rough hands on my dong. LOL Report
February 29, 201610 yr comment_88657 We use to have contest to see who could motor boat each others butt cracks the best. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.