February 11, 201610 yr comment_88584 I'm almost too late, but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Hope you had a great day! Report
February 12, 201610 yr comment_88588 How was your birthday? Tell us all about it. Like, did it involve watermelon, muses or throwing of any kind? Report
February 12, 201610 yr comment_88590 It was really dull actually. I took the day off so I slept in, played some hots and got really dolled up. Then I went to dinner at a mexican artsy joint in the city (That i've eaten at before and loved) and it was FUCKING AWFUL. It was SO BAD.It was really dissapointing because I've eaten there before and ti was great, but this time it was just absolute garbage. I almost threw up AT the table it was so bad. I had to spit my meal out into a napkin. we all kinda just left hungry, was bad. the queso wasn't even that good. But I got socks from my sister and some crazy leggings from a friend so I had that going for me Report
February 13, 201610 yr comment_88591 There's such a thing as bad Mexican food? Thought that only happened at Taco Bell. What makes crazy leggings, crazy? Are they the ones with art on them? Like, I've seen Star Wars and Pokemon ones, and even some Galaxy ones. Report
February 13, 201610 yr comment_88592 This is what one pair looks like The only thing is I lack the confidence to wear leggings by themselves, I'll probably have to get a couple skirts to wear them Report
February 13, 201610 yr comment_88593 You're tripping. You'd look great in them. We all have the worst image of ourselves and are our own worst critics. So, take it from me ... you'll kill in those. Report
February 13, 201610 yr comment_88594 haha thanks. I'll see when it warms up, a little too cold for just leggings Report
February 16, 201610 yr comment_88608 1. happy belated birthday 2. HOLY FUCK THOSE TIGHTS ARE TIGHT AS FUCK Wear those for the glory of god and kingdom Report
February 17, 201610 yr comment_88616 Sorry I missed you bday Ava, but those are some killer leggings. Report
February 19, 201610 yr comment_88622 YOU SHOULD GETSOMEMS BE. apparently htey are aoll the rage Report
February 19, 201610 yr comment_88625 My ass is too big for tights, it'd be like putting them on a billboard Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.