February 9, 201610 yr comment_88576 I just got the orig for xbox one. This looks really cool though Report
February 10, 201610 yr Author comment_88577 Dying Light or Dead Island? If you have Dying Light, you can pick up this DLC. I haven't tried it yet, but what I've read about it ... it sounds really good. Report
February 10, 201610 yr Author comment_88582 I liked the Dead Island games a whole bunch. Looking forward to Dead Island 2 as well. They're similar to Dying Light, but Dying Light is better (sans the ending). Report
February 11, 201610 yr Author comment_88586 Definitely finish Dead Island when you find some time. I don't remember if it's unlocked after beating the main story, pre-order or DLC ... but the Ryder White character playthrough is really good. A bit short, but I enjoyed playing and seeing things outside of the original four characters. There's also a modified weapon only he can use and it's awesome. It's a throwing knife with a small bomb attached. Report
February 16, 201610 yr Author comment_88611 So you're saying I can't count you in on our 4-man Dead Island 2 games? Report
March 16, 201610 yr comment_88893 I definitely enjoyed Dying Light about a 1000 times better than Dead Island. Mainly because I was one of the poor souls that had so many problems getting it to run or stay online. That and water missions. Stupid water. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.