Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mistakes Were Made/Rant

Featured Replies

How Is Everyone ? I Think I May Have Made A Error/Mistake In My Console Selection. :( I Chose A PlayStation 4 Around The Time Of Black Friday. needless To Say It Was A Bad Decision. I Miss Everything About The Xbox . Especially Forza 6 And Forza Horizon 2 . "Sigh" I need to get back where I belong. On the track drifting with my buddies and leaving people viewing my taillights. Everything is bad about the ps4 . Don't get me wrong its a good exclusive gaming console but not worth 300 bucks. But this is my opinion. I only chose it because two of my family members had it and I haven't spoken to them in a bit. We jump on first thing they say is "You seem like a Xbox person" all I could say is guilty. I'm coming back home to the Forza . Sorry I had to learn the way. It sucks when you try and give something new a chance and your disappointed. Never again. Let me know you guys opinion on the ps4 . I absolutely hate it now. I left Sony after my account got hacked in 2010 . Such a shame

  • Author

Welcome back. Yea, I'm an xbox guy myself. I'm not really a fan of the dashboard on one vs the 360 but I have fun on it anyways. I just got a Wii U and having a blast with that as well.

Not back yet still have it in my possession with no games. I may sell it just looking for a buyer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.