Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

My Sigs

Featured Replies

Hey, I just really wanted to get some feedback on some of the signatures and other images that I've made. I use paint.net which I think pk (possibly) showed me? I do have gimp (no adobe) but I don't like to work with it because I find paint.net's interface is just ten times better. Most of mine are just simplistic sigs with not much to technique to them. And there's not much of them and they're pretty bad compared to others around here but I just wanted to see what people think and if they have any pointer, tips, links to good guides, etc. Thanks!

RDR.jpg

Nature.jpg

Phoenix.jpg

sig.jpg

HowOld.jpg

HowOldI.jpg

Cynicism.jpg

Here are some Clan images I made:

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa270/jb_410/signatures/WcI.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa270/jb_410/signatures/RastaI.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa270/jb_410/signatures/W.jpg

Images made for my band and other bands, album covers, logos, etc:

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa270/jb_410/signatures/HolIV.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa270/jb_410/signatures/Final.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa270/jb_410/signatures/DriftIII.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa270/jb_410/signatures/DriftII.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa270/jb_410/signatures/CITRIII.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.