December 2, 201510 yr comment_88373 I'm so busy these days I completely forgot to share baby stuff with you guys. He is actually two months now. Report
December 2, 201510 yr comment_88374 Superman onesie?!?!? Why is he not wearing a Captain America one?!?!? Congratulations, GG. Enjoy fatherhood, man. P.S. I think the last time you checked in, was to tell us she was pregnant. See you in another 9 months. lol <3 Report
December 3, 201510 yr Author comment_88377 Naw I was on here right before we had him. And thanks. It was her call on the superman clothes. I'll deal with it. Report
December 3, 201510 yr comment_88378 Her call? What'd you do with the real GG? Glad to hear the family life is treating you well, man. Miss you, babe. Report
December 5, 201510 yr Author comment_88391 How awesome. HOw are you enjoying fatherhood?It's neat. I've raised my step son since he was two so I was already use to the responsibility. We had a rough couple of weeks trying to get his sleep schedule right but he is on track now so it's a lot easier. He is a pretty easy baby. Report
December 5, 201510 yr Author comment_88392 Thanks everyone. Working 11 hour shifts every day and having a new born has really taken it's toll on me. I'd like to say I'll be around more but I can't. Ill be running hard for several more years. Report
December 15, 201510 yr comment_88426 omfg ADORABLE. I'm so glad other people procreate so I can live vicariously through them. Report
December 22, 201510 yr comment_88453 Other peoples spawn are the best. You can borrow them for fun then when they cry hand them right back Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.