Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Name Change Plus New Console

Featured Replies

Been A Little While But I Will Never Forget About Gamercide. Recently , Changed My Name From Check To MoneyMakinPop. Figured I Actually Show My NickName And What People Call Me IRL. I Will Be Picking Up My Xbox One Friday. As Far As Games Go I'm Looking At Battlefield Hard line And MGSV Phantom Pain. What Games Is Everyone Playing At The Moment?

  • Author

Feel Free To Add Me On XBL : MoneyMakinPoppy

I know. It's hard to divide up my time these days.

I spend so much of my day at work then I come home and have tod o like adult things. Cooking and shit.

Then I have to make the choice of do I want to get some sleep tonight or write or play a game of heroes

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.