October 18, 201510 yr comment_88163 Pretty neat. Though I'm not really sure where he keeps alluding to the battery never draining. It would still need to be recharged. Plus, the wattage is quite a bit less than most current batteries. The bendable battery part of the idea is great and we will likely see that in the future. Report
October 18, 201510 yr Author comment_88183 Yeah, I was confused as well. The Magnesium and Zinc will eventually go inert. Future applications for this are endless. Your batteries can now flow along the curves of the design for whatever it powers. No longer restrained by straight batteries. I think it'll have an impact on most anything. Remote controls, flashlights, anything. Report
October 18, 201510 yr comment_88185 Yeah. Applications are endless. If they can just find a combination that can produce enough wattage and be safe. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.