October 18, 201510 yr comment_88161 Haha. That's pretty epic. What is your costume this year Ava? Report
October 21, 201510 yr Author comment_88227 Yeah! I'm pretty excited. I haven't got the actual body part figured out but I'll get around to it Report
October 21, 201510 yr comment_88234 http://www.amazon.com/Soft-Fleece-Blanket-Sleeves-Brown/dp/B00KJ0LP50/ Report
October 21, 201510 yr comment_88236 The best part of these costumes is when the person wearing them is hammered and is trying to insert themselves into stuff for the rest of the night, and get stuck. Report
October 23, 201510 yr Author comment_88249 I'm so sad I've never witnessed a giant cock get stuck Report
November 1, 201510 yr Author comment_88272 So it rained like a mother fucker last night. But that did not stop me from going out! IT didn't STOP ANYONE from going out.As promised here is my raccoon costume. My friend,Lee is the Chesire Cat Report
November 1, 201510 yr comment_88274 Turned out really well. Now let's hope you're not sick (read your tweet). Report
November 1, 201510 yr Author comment_88275 I have a massive headache this morning (not sure why, didn't drink) but otherwise I'm not sick. I did have a bit of a rash where the dark gray make up is but it's no big deal Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.