October 6, 201511 yr comment_88135 What are your guy's must watch horror flicks? This year I'm thinking of watching the following: It follows - Def my fav new movie.The Thing - the 80's and the newer one. And maybe even the original 'The Thing from Another World'The Grudge - That movie gave me nightmares for years. Report
October 6, 201511 yr comment_88136 Definitely The Thing, I do like the new Poltergeist and The Visit, for a funny Halloween movie though Young Frankenstein is a must. The first Halloween is also good and Nightmare on Elm street another good one is The Relic. Although most of those I have to watch with the kids in bed, Watcher in the woods is still a good family one. Insidious and Paranormal Activity can be added as well Report
October 10, 201511 yr comment_88140 I watch Hocus Pocus because I am essentially a child. I can't handle horror Report
October 14, 201510 yr comment_88150 Hell yes it is. I heard they were making a sequel and the red hed (Beth,betty?) was alll for it Report
October 15, 201510 yr comment_88151 Halloween pretty much is the only thing I attempt to watch. Report
October 18, 201510 yr comment_88166 My wife has been on a binge the past week. Watched the new and old Poltergeist, Insidious 3, and several others. I'm with Ava though. Not a huge fan of horror flicks. Use to love the Nightmare on Elmstreet flicks, and some of the older silly ones. I feel like watching Earnest Scared Stupid too. Loved that as a kid, and we watch Hocus Pocus every year. Report
October 20, 201510 yr Author comment_88220 Is Poltergeist good? I've never gotten around to that. Report
October 20, 201510 yr comment_88222 The original was good back in the day. Bit dated now, but still better than the new Poltergeist movie. Report
October 21, 201510 yr comment_88238 Whatever you do, DO NOT WATCH THE EXORCIST II.It is so bad, it's not even enjoyable bad. I usually hit up Bloody Disgusting and try and watch some new horror movies to add to the roster of good ol' ones. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.