Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Bob's Burgers Drinking Game

Featured Replies

YoXTDJ0.gif

 

Sip when:

  • Bob makes a burger.
  • Drink twice if anyone else makes one.
  • Burger of the day is shown.
  • Louise asks a condescending question.
  • Butts or farts are referenced.

Drink when:

  • Tina groans.
  • Linda sings.
  • Gene uses his keyboard.
  • Louise screams.
  • Jimmy Junior dances.
  • Something bad happens to the restaurant.
  • Linda drinks or encourages others to drink.

Chug when:

  • Tina thrashes in bed, having night terrors.
  • Teddy and Mort are in the restaurant at the same time.
  • Burger of the day makes your laugh.
  • Anyone walks out while Bob is talking.
  • Linda talks about sex.

[source]

 

I think it'd be fun if we played this together one night in the Gamercide TeamSpeak. We could watch a few episodes together, get shitfaced, and regret everything the next day. Who is in?

Love Bobs burgers, and you would get wasted off of that game, Also like the tribute they did to the show on Archer. 

  • 4 weeks later...

HOOO SHIT. I NEED THAT/

 

Last Friday I went to wal-mart to purchase said rum. The fucking bitch cashier refused to sell it to me "becaus I have an out of state ID" (more on that later)
 

 

its 1) A valid ID

2) I'm over 21

3) THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST TOURISM CITIES, WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT SELL TO OUT OF STATE CUSTOEMRS

i TOLD HER TO GET HER FUCKING MANAGER who gladly sold me the alcohol and apologized for her dumb ass.

 

But Ava, you've lived in LA for 4 years why dont' you have an LA license. That's illegal or some shit.

 

1) I'm fucking lazy and I don't want to spend my entire day at the gd DMV

2) I need glasses and I do not have insurance and I will fail that eye exam without them. (Don't worry, I can see JUST fine with both eyes open, my right is just really bad. but they do that whole one eye bullshit and I would fail the right eye)

3) My AZ license is good until I am 65 fucking years old. Who wants to renew every 4 years when I dont have to renew for over 30?

4) LA can't meet the federal requirements for IDs for flying and so fuck that noise and getting a passport

 

That's the most anyones typed in this forum in ages

  • Author

Damn it, it's true. That is the most anyone has typed into this forum for a long time.

 

I'm still here daily, checking for new posts. Just given up posting anything new since it's pretty much pointless. Like people who go to Reddit -- look at the cool stuff and leave without posting anything. Sadly, I think that's what we've come to. Forums are for looking, and social media is for small blurbs or interaction.

 

Thankfully we still have a TeamSpeak server, and I talk to GC people daily.

If the license is valid, they can't deny it. Minion still has his AZ license which is valid until practically the year 3000 or some shit, and it's accepted everywhere. The cashier just didn't know how to read it and turned you down because of it. They should get those ID sliders in all places with basic employees and non-security, I swear.

I agree Ms. I asked her why they didn't have one of them and she scoffed at me and said "we're not a casino"

 

NO, BUT YOU ARE FUCKING WAL MART AND I'M SURE YOU COULD AFFORD IT.

 

Whatever.

 

PK: I come like every other day. Most ot the time I don't really have anything worth sharing. For the most part redit is just a string of puns and no actual discussion. I realize that doesn't mean all the subreddits but the  majority of them

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.