September 13, 201511 yr comment_88098 My dog does this to my glass door and it drives me insane. I literally have to clean it every day. Report
September 17, 201511 yr comment_88106 My dog only believes in licking his butthole. Can't beatem join em. Report
October 18, 201510 yr comment_88169 I'd rather my dog lick a window instead of licking me to death. Report
October 19, 201510 yr Author comment_88199 My dog isn't a licker. It is VERY VERY VERY rare if he ever licks you.It's kind of sad really. Earlier he had his face shoved in mine while I was on the toilet so I licked his nose. He gave me the weirdest look and ran away. That'll teach you,butthole! Report
October 20, 201510 yr comment_88211 Haha! You think it's sad, but as I type this my dog is licking the blanket. I have to snap her out of it all the time. At least it's not her butt I guess. Report
October 21, 201510 yr Author comment_88229 Ralph will lick his feet but if you say something he usually stops Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.