August 11, 201511 yr comment_87938 Hey everyone, as you can see I'm new here and looking for some people to hang out with and get to know Haven't had the best luck when it comes to meeting people online, some people just don't stay around That's not what I'm looking for, looking for some great friends who can have a laugh while playing games. Cheers everyone Report
August 12, 201511 yr comment_87939 Hello and welcome, ItssFayyy. You're more than welcome at Gamercide. Report
August 13, 201511 yr comment_87941 Welcome! Things are a little quiet around here but don't be afraid to start conversations about whatever Report
August 16, 201511 yr comment_87964 Welcome to Gamercide. As Ava said, it's been a little quiet, but there are always some of us around. I've been sucked into Elite Dangerous for a while, and it's pretty much all I've been playing. Report
August 24, 201511 yr comment_88009 Hey welcome, I pretty much just play xbox one these days. If you want to add me it's green grenades. I believe it's the same on steam as well. I only play late nights sat and sundays. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.