August 9, 201511 yr comment_87928 so i am looking for an active community with great feedback. i recently created a youtube channel and twitch account. I am a little late to the whole streaming thing but i would love to succeed at this. I am here for people to play games with and content feedback. Thank you all.youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXWaAMaRVbcj0jGgnhcItcgtwitter: https://twitter.com/GamingRican1twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/prblur1 Report
August 10, 201511 yr comment_87929 Heya, GamingRican. Nice to meet you and welcome to Gamercide. I'll stop by your stream sometime for sure. Report
August 10, 201511 yr Author comment_87933 Thank you so much i appreciate it. also tell me what you think about the youtube content if possible. thank you so much Report
August 16, 201511 yr comment_87966 Followed your channels and twitter. I'll keep an eye on your content. As far as feedback, the videos look good. The World of Warships Battleship overviews are pretty cool. You've done a good job with them. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.