August 16, 201511 yr comment_87979 haha. That's WTF video of the year. Someone's attempting to usurp me!? Report
August 19, 201511 yr comment_88008 With the DDoS attacks on Blizzard right now, Ava, I expect to see many more posts by you! lol Seriously, though. Since 9 last night and still cannot get on to play (D3). Report
August 24, 201511 yr Author comment_88012 With the DDoS attacks on Blizzard right now, Ava, I expect to see many more posts by you! lol Seriously, though. Since 9 last night and still cannot get on to play (D3).Weird. I've noticed some pretty nasty lag but didn't know they were being DDoS. Also, I kinda give up. You and Dat are 90% the only people who even bother to reply or look at anything posted. Report
August 26, 201511 yr Author comment_88034 It's like a couple links and some eggs. Here is a visual representation Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.