Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Crackdown 2

Featured Replies

I got it in the mail today. I decided to go ahead and give it a rental. We're going to a water park for most of the day today, but I can be on this weekend pretty much any time. It's my last weekend before my vacation is over. :(

I can play with ya. Most likely it would be late, after 9-10PM PST, tonight, this weekend, whenever.

Would be fun to get together four players to do the city glider and party bus achievements. I doubt you have full agility yet, but we could try for party bus.

  • Author

I haven't even put it in yet. We're getting ready for Sunsplash. Might hop on later tonight and get a feel for it. I'm pretty much free all weekend though.

You'll never stop me from insulting Shitdown Dos.

binago.gif

It took me way to long to realize what this was. wacko.gif

It's okay buddygrouphug.gif

  • Author

Good lord, I'm hungover. Some Dramamine, and a couple of hours for my stomach to unsour, then I'm popping it in. I get vertigo, motion sick, whatever it is sometimes when I'm in this state and try to play a video game. I really want to check it out though.

  • Author

Calling all agents! I gotta get this beacon deployed at the health and fitness complex, and these freaks keep blowing it up before it charges. I'm on right now just running around taking strategic spots and orb hunting. If anyone wants to hop on in the next hour or so...I could use some help. :D

  • Author

Cool. I'll probably still be on. Just send me a message or something.

  • Author

There were two areas I don't think I could've gotten done without some help last night. Thanks Kev! :D

No problem. If you or anyone else wants to party up, I'd like to try to get that Party Bus achievement. Didn't work for me last night with four people. Squad City Glider, too, but all 4 agents would need 5 star agility.

PK, at least get this game when it goes down in price a bit! So much fun in co-op.

I plan on definitely gettin this when it comes down in price. But yeah, not any time soon. :(

It's currently not available used online, but it's $55 used at Gamestop, and there's a 20% off used promo code right now, 360USED. $45 isn't too bad if it becomes available again before the code expires. If 360USED expires, there's always CAG16 (16%)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.