June 29, 201511 yr comment_87827 When I go to log in it tells me to change my password and the only option is to send an email. I've clicked that button 900 times and I've checked all my emails. Nothing.What am I doing wrong? Report
July 4, 201511 yr comment_87847 I'd hit up their Twitter support account and see what they say. https://twitter.com/twitchsupport Sorry I missed this. Report
July 4, 201511 yr comment_87848 The password link went straight into my spam mail, if that helps. Report
July 12, 201511 yr comment_87864 It's possible the account email was wrong. For a long time they never required verifying the email address, and they may still not require it. So it could have been a typo and it accepted it. You could try contacting support, or you might have to make a new account. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.