June 16, 201511 yr comment_87770 Other than Fallout 4 and Dark Souls 3, nothing has interested me. Report
June 16, 201511 yr comment_87771 Just felt there was already enough fluff hype out there for E3 already. Can't even look at Twitter right now. Report
June 16, 201511 yr comment_87772 I did post the star wars battlefront trailer in that thread. I'll make a post later about Metal Gear Solid V. Each trailer released ends up being the most amazing, cinematic video game trailer ever made. I so can't wait for September. Report
June 16, 201511 yr comment_87773 Other than the bits I've picked up from Twitter, I have no idea what's going on. I do hope at least a fraction of it is more than hype. Report
June 16, 201511 yr comment_87774 There's an actual Final Fantasy 7 remake happening, and the graphics look amazing (though it's just a cinematic). Wow. It's not necessarily the best FF, but it's certainly the most hyped up and people have been asking for a remake for ages. Now I can only hope 6 can receive this kind of treatment someday. Report
June 16, 201511 yr comment_87775 And screw it I'll just put the MGSV trailer I mentioned in here. So damn excited. Report
June 16, 201511 yr comment_87777 Did anyone see the Oculus Rift being bundled with an XBOX One controller? Also got a Gears of War Ultimate Beta invite and World Of Tanks comes to the One on July 28th. Report
June 16, 201511 yr Author comment_87778 Yoshi's wooly world. The rare bundle. My inner child is dying with excitement Report
June 16, 201511 yr comment_87779 I like how the FF7 trailer was done. I was watching it thinking the narrative didn't fit the game. Then I was like, "OH. They are narrating the promise to remake it. " haha. I'll have to try playing it again. I played it at a point in my life where it really meant a lot to me. Not sure why, but hype or no it holds a fond spot for me. Oculus Rift with Xone controller? Odd combo. Wait, Wth is Yoshi's wooly world? Videos? Report
June 17, 201511 yr comment_87783 Couple games that looked great were:Horizon Zero DawnFor HonorGhost Reacon Although I won't play on console, I'll be watching the console exclusive games on Twitch when they release. Out of the Day 0 conferences I think Playstation was the overall best.But then there's Xbox's Hololens! That augmented reality is cool as shit! Report
June 17, 201511 yr comment_87784 XBOX one is getting backwards compatibility for some games later this year Report
June 19, 201511 yr comment_87793 Dang. Looks cool, and I do think the collectibles for characters has been a great thing for kids. However, I've never been really interested in those types. I assume you can still play without buying characters? Report
June 22, 201511 yr Author comment_87809 I think so. I think it just adds to their amibo or wahtever shit that is Report
June 22, 201511 yr comment_87811 That would make sense. For some reason this makes me want to go play Paper Mario. Report
June 26, 201511 yr comment_87821 1. New xbox one controller way overpriced 2. FF7 remake gonna be awesome 3. Horizon Z. D. looks like Mass Effect 4. FF7 remake gonna be EPIC 5. Bungie is out of thier minds 6. ... I can't wait for FF7 remake Report
June 29, 201511 yr comment_87828 I WANT ALL THE THINGS Wooly World reminds me a lot of Little Big Planet - which is fine, because it was a stupidly fun game. Report
June 29, 201511 yr Author comment_87833 I can 100% make the yoshi noises and I will 100% be doing them all the time once wooly world is out Report
June 30, 201511 yr comment_87836 I can 100% make the yoshi noises and I will 100% be doing them all the time once wooly world is out You could probably imitate more than just the noises judging by the watermelon incident. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.