June 12, 201511 yr Author comment_87741 Apparently with Steam refunds, neither Steam or R* wanted to deal with refunds for the many who bought the game for full price and decided to change the price back to $59.99 and bundle it with a STUPID shark card. Their mistake. They would have sold so many more copies. Report
June 12, 201511 yr Author comment_87744 It's in-game money. Pay real money for money in GTA. It's retarded. Report
June 13, 201511 yr Author comment_87751 BUY LEGO WORLDS RIGHT NOW WHILE IT IS ON SALE. Oh my God so much fun! I was just riding a dragon, and shooting fireballs at snowmen. Best game ever! Report
June 13, 201511 yr Author comment_87752 Oh, and here's my pet Husky, Skippy that I ride around on. lol Report
June 13, 201511 yr comment_87753 Told you it was good. There's not a huge amount to do yet beyond exploring and building atm, but it's super fun. Will be sweet when they get multiplayer/servers in. Report
June 13, 201511 yr Author comment_87757 I'm currently soaring around LEGO Worlds on my own maw'fockin' EAGLE. Sup? Report
June 14, 201511 yr comment_87758 Damn, missed it. I'll keep an eye on it for when it hits multiplayer. Report
June 14, 201511 yr Author comment_87761 This may be one game where if it is possible to set up a private server, it might be fun to have a Gamercide server. That's depending on what all they still intend on putting into the game. As it stands now, as early access, it's still really fun, but after you get all the holdable items, there's not much more reason to explore. Report
June 15, 201511 yr Author comment_87766 Alice: Madness Returns for $4. Fantastic game and very worth your four dollars. It's a flash sale item, so don't wait too long. Report
June 19, 201511 yr comment_87794 Well, I've made it through with only two purchases. I grabbed Ori and the Blind Forest just now. Glad it's good. I've been wanting to play it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.