Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

GTA V - June 13th (Sat) Gamercide session

Featured Replies

Many of us have GTA V and I think it's time to see how many GC members we can squeeze into a lobby. Let's do it up like we used to for GTA IV.

 

We can start early so east coasters and members in other countries can play. If you'd like to join up for the game, please leave your R* social name in this thread. We have a Gamercide crew, too, so search and apply for it if you'd like. I'm on most nights, so I can approve them as they come through.

 

My Social: PeeKnuckle

 

Hope to see as many of you as possible.

w7JetBL.gif

I'll be off work by 7:30, so I'll be on around 8pm or so pst.

 

I've been having problems with my controller working with my PC, not sure what's going on. I've been screwing with the drivers and everything D:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.