June 4, 201511 yr comment_87693 Got a Visio 65 inch 4K tv watched a movie on netflix that was 4K and it was awesome, also picked up an Xbox one Master Chief collection and pre-ordered Star wars battle front, I mostly got the One because they are moving World Of Tanks to it this year, but now that Fallout 4 has been announced and Halo 5, I would have probably gotten one later this year anyway. Report
June 7, 201511 yr comment_87703 I've been thinking about 4K, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of content out for it yet. I'm actually surprised Netflix has the bandwidth for 4K. Still, awesome buy! Hope you enjoy it and the Xbox One. Report
June 8, 201511 yr Author comment_87711 yeah Netflix has about 15-20 titles in 4K Amazon has some as well but most of them are not Prime content, they only had like 5 I think in Prime, but I will say even the regular 1080P looks better, especially the animation shows so been pretty satisfied so far playing the Master Cheif collection and its hard to go back to the 360 for WoT the graphics difference there is also noticeable. PK we actually finally finished our basement and a bathroom, the 65 inch is sitting above a fireplace and looks great, also has a Sonos system connected to it. Report
June 9, 201511 yr comment_87718 Bet it looks and sounds fantastic. Now you need to have a party and invite us all. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.