June 3, 201511 yr comment_87684 Steam is now offering a refund option for most games and DLC within 14 days of purchase, and with less than 2 hours played on the game (though you can still request a refund if you've played more, depending on your situation). http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds?snr=1_41_4__42 After reading through the details, what I thought was really cool was one of the last lines. "We do not consider it abuse to request a refund on a title that was purchased just before a sale and then immediately rebuying that title for the sale price." I'm sure it's happened to a lot of people, where you buy a game then it's suddenly on sale at a heavy discount. This seems like a pretty cool move. I just hope it doesn't get abused somehow. Report
June 7, 201511 yr comment_87708 This feature will set them apart from other digital distributors considerably. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.