June 1, 201511 yr Author comment_87675 I'd love to see if they make it and release that uh...film Report
June 2, 201511 yr comment_87678 1600 of 15000 with 40 days to go. Not sure we will be seeing those one. Not sure it will be a loss. Report
June 4, 201511 yr comment_87691 Well if it makes you feel any better here's another cheesy/amazing Kickstarter movie that actually got made, and is ridiculous but fantastic. Report
June 4, 201511 yr comment_87692 Everyone around me talks about how good Kung Fury is. Y'all know me - I'm immature as fuck. However, I couldn't get past the first fifteen minutes of Kung Fury. Like, for me, it's almost insulting how stupid and schlocky it is. Farcry 3: Blood Dragon did it better. That's all I really have to say, I guess. Report
June 7, 201511 yr comment_87704 Got to agree with PK. As far as these go, I loved Blood Dragon. Was an awesome throw back. Report
June 8, 201511 yr Author comment_87713 I disagree that was the greatest ting I've watched ever Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.