May 26, 201511 yr comment_87666 Saw both movies over the weekend the remake of Poltergeist I thought was well done, took my 13yr old daughter to it, she is the only one who enjoys the scary movies like I do, had enough of the original feel that we both enjoyed it, liked the changes they made with some of the story Pitch Perfect 2 was a good sequel, the 2 announcers were my favorite they had alot of funny lines, I liked the music they had in the movie as well. Report
June 2, 201511 yr comment_87680 My wife went and watched Pitch Perfect 2 today and she said it was just as good as the original. I'd like to watch it sometime. Really enjoyed the first one. Report
June 2, 201511 yr Author comment_87681 Yes it was good, if you liked the first one you will enjoy 2. Report
June 2, 201511 yr comment_87682 First one was good. Not a big fan of musicals, but Pitch Perfect was cool. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.