Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Guess who's back?!

Featured Replies

How is everyone doing? Long time no see, had to drop in and say high. Out of the Army now, married with a dog and soon to be living in Florida with my beautiful wife and starting college to be a producer and DJing on the side. Had to drop by and see everyone again thought. I missed you guys! I don't have access to my consoles right now, but I'm still very much active in gaming too.

Decker_all.jpg

 

Living the dream now, college life and beach life for me.

Great to hear everything is going well for you man!  Not much going on here for me.  Just been playing The Witcher 3 and GTA when I have free time and working.  Feels like that's all I've been doing for a long time now is work.  Still, it pays the bills, and I still have some free time.  Good long weekend too!  Hope your move to Florida goes well, and congratulations on the marriage too!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.