Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

What's Up?

Featured Replies

Hey guys haven't really been around much but I'm working on being more active with the forums and such. I have been dealing with a lot real life stuff so I'll jump back into gaming soon. At the moment I don't really have a console and its a hard choice for me deciding on the Xbox one or the PlayStation 4. If you guys could give me some closure that would really help me out. I can say I saw that the witcher 3 wild hunt has been released and I'm really interested. Been watching some streams but I do not wanna spoil it too much . I normally don't look at a games trailers, gameplay , or any of the such. I just pop it in and judge it from there. The big problem with a lot of people is they like to criticize games before they even come out or when they are just released and haven't been out for a good 24 hours. I know some of you guys will probably be getting on PC but I'll get it on console. From what I have seen it looks marvelous on PS4 compared to Xbox. Anyway , to cut it short how have you guys been? It would be good to interact socially every now and then.

I have an xbox one and have had no problems with it. I don't know anything about the ps4. I've always been told if you are an xbox person just stick with xbox and vice versa. I like how you can record video and stream easily on the one. Not sure how the ps4 is. The only thing I hate is the dashboard and how friends work. It seems like people can add you but you don't have to add them similar to twitter and I think that is just stupid. I'm not going to say to get either one because I don't know enough about the ps4. 

  • Author

I have an xbox one and have had no problems with it. I don't know anything about the ps4. I've always been told if you are an xbox person just stick with xbox and vice versa. I like how you can record video and stream easily on the one. Not sure how the ps4 is. The only thing I hate is the dashboard and how friends work. It seems like people can add you but you don't have to add them similar to twitter and I think that is just stupid. I'm not going to say to get either one because I don't know enough about the ps4.

Thanks man . Think I'm gonna go with the xb1 .. Been a while since I did some gaming anyway . Any games you recommend? Thinking of picking up Advanced Warfare and BF Hard line ..

Spend a fair amount of time with The Witcher 3! Doesn't matter what console, but I'm sure you will enjoy the Xbox One. Just a few more hours and I can play The Witcher 3.

I do have a PS4, but the only thing I've played on it is The Last of Us Remastered. It's the only reason I bought it really.

Hope to see you around more!

  • Author

Spend a fair amount of time with The Witcher 3! Doesn't matter what console, but I'm sure you will enjoy the Xbox One. Just a few more hours and I can play The Witcher 3.

I do have a PS4, but the only thing I've played on it is The Last of Us Remastered. It's the only reason I bought it really.

Hope to see you around more!

I'm back for good bro. It nice to hear from you as well . I'll shoot a F/R when I can . I'll be picking up COD : AW not a big fan on the series but if you have it we can play. Hopefully, people will be picking up MGSV The Phantom Pain

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.